Thursday, January 31, 2013

New Items

So I've been doing keys now! Its so fun trying new things.  So far, I love it.  I don't really have a lot I can do with polymer clay and keys....  but I'm fine with keeping it simple.  Looks better that way, in my opinion.  If anyone has any ideas, you are welcome to message me them!


I also did a sculpture for my soon to be brother in law, of an elephant.  It turned out so good!  I was afraid I'd mess up the texture...but I think it worked out.  Texturing is my favorite part of a sculpture/polymer clay piece.  Cakes, and fur are my absolute favorite.  Its tedious, monotonous work, but I think that's why I like it so much.

He decided to name the elephant Quasimodo for some reason...don't ask me why... but he did.  Quasi is 2 inches tall and 3 1/2 inches wide.  I'd love to commission any kind of animal, so if you have one you'd like me to do, let me know! I'd be more than  happy!

At the moment, I'm working on some amazing mirror necklaces...and they should be up on Etsy tomorrow.  I'm pretty excited about them. They turned out beautiful.   So keep your eyes open!  If one is sold out, I'd be happy to remake one or even do a custom one! 

 Also somewhere in the near future I will have some tutorials up, for you guys who wanna learn how to make polymer clay jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment